Ledisi shows how versatile locs can be.
Bad hair days? Not with mature locs. Love your locs. Here’s five reasons why….
- They are unique. Each loc is unique. Each person’s locs are unique. No two heads of locs are the same. Color your locs, and even the hair color is interpreted uniquely. No style says that you are an individual more than locs.
- They are natural. This style is not your chemical romance, here. Every strand is hand-formed, cultivated from your natural beauty.
- They are yours. At least they should be. I know that some of us have loc extensions, but try to grow your own gradually. It is a personal spiritual journey that only you can embark.
- They are convenient. They are wash-and-go. You don’t have to worry about the rain. You don’t have to worry about heat and humidity. Your hands are the only comb you’ll need.
- They are versatile. You can wear a ponytail. You can section and twist into simple French braids or cornrows or ornate coils and bantu knots. Your loc’d texture can go into any style you choose.
Just a little affirmation for the journey.
‘Till next time,
P.S. There’s still time to get volumes 1 and 2 of Loc’d Life’s printed edition at http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/399285